The first sentence should contain the keywords of the article, in this case ‘seo example’ are the two keywords we want to be found on in search engines like Google. This article follows all the best practices in writing for SEO. For example, your article heading
<h1> should contain the keywords. Since the title is The perfect SEO example text we did this right.
This is the second paragraph.
The perfect SEO example text
How to write the perfect SEO text. This text is based on the keywords SEO example and follows all of the best practices in SEO writing.
Focus keyword: seo example
Your focus keyword was found in:
Article Heading: Yes (1)
Page title: Yes (1)
Page URL: Yes (1)
Content: Yes (2)
Meta description: Yes (1)
SEO Title: The perfect SEO example text
Meta Description: How to write the perfect SEO text. This text is based on the keywords SEO example and follows all of the best practices in SEO writing.
- There are 73 words contained in the body copy. This is far too low and should be increased.
- No images appear in this page, consider adding some as appropriate.
- You have not used your keyword / keyphrase in any subheading (such as an H2) in your copy.
- The page title contains 28 characters, which is less than the recommended minimum of 40 characters. Use the space to add keyword variations or create compelling call-to-action copy.
- No outbound links appear in this page, consider adding some as appropriate.
- The page title contains keyword / phrase, but it does not appear at the beginning; try and move it to the beginning.
- The keyword / phrase appears in the URL for this page.
- You’ve never used this focus keyword before, very good.
- In the specified meta description, consider: How does it compare to the competition? Could it be made more appealing?
- The meta description contains the primary keyword / phrase.
The keyword appears in the first paragraph of the copy.